OCEAN XPLORER 71This Ocean Xplorer 71 conversion is built upon a new sleek offshore hull with all new machinery, electronics and state-of-the-art systems. The project has huge advantages in that the base-line vessel is an ice-class, hi-speed (19-knot) hull with MAN/Rolls-Royce diesel-electric propulsion, retractable stabilizers and other advanced systems which match, or surpass, any new yacht build. The conversion package will allow a new owner to customize the layout and interior finish to suit his/her tastes and global mission. The vessel can accommodate a host of special adventure equipment for skiing, polar expeditions and under-ice diving ops. The cost of the conversion will be an additional cost for new owner.
- Engine nº1 - MAN Holeby type 6L21/31, output 1320kW on flywheel at 1000rpm 0hp
- Engine nº2 - Rolls Royce B5J 500LC4-690V - 1800kw 0hp
- Engine nº3 - Rolls Royce B5J 500LC4-690V - 1800kw 0hp
- Engine nº4 - MAN Holeby type 6L21/31, output 1320kW on flywheel at 1000rpm 2413hp
- Engine nº5 - MAN Holeby type 6L21/31, output 1760kW on flywheel at 1000rpm 2413hp
- Engine nº6 - Scania DI12 62A of 292 KW@1500rpm 0hp